Easy 4- Ingredient, No bake Protein Bars (Vegan, Gluten Free, Sugar Free)
Prep time: 1 minute
Cook time: 4 minutes
Serves: 25 bars
Calories: 73Kcal. Carbs: 9g. Protein: 3g. Fat: 3g (per bar)
- 3 cups gluten free rolled oats, can sub for quinoa flakes
- 4 scoops vanilla protein powder (flavour of choice)
- 1 cup of smooth almond butter, can use nut or seed butter
- 1 cup of brown rice syrup
- 1 tbsp of milk, nut milks or water
- 1 cup of chocolate chips (optional)
- Line a 10 x 10-inch pan with parchment paper and set aside
- In a large mixing bowl, add your gluten free rolled oats with your protein powder and mix well. Set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl or stove top, combine your almond butter with your brown rice syrup (or stick sweetener of choice) and melt until combined
- Add your wet mixture into the dry mixture, mix until fully incorporated. If needed, add some liquid of choice (milk, nut milks or water) to form a thick batter.
- Pour your no bake protein bar batter into the lined pan and press firmly into place. Melt your chocolate chips and drizzle over the top. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, or until firm. Slice into 25 bars.