CAULIFLOWER & BEEF FRIED RICE – High Protein
Prep: 20 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
Protein: 36 g
Carbs: 14 g
Fats: 12 g
- Cauliflower (1/2 cup riced)
- Broccoli florets (3 oz/ 85 grams)
- Lean beef (4 oz/ 113 grams)
- Onion (1/4 medium chopped)
- Garlic (1 chopped)
- Olive oil (1 tsp)
- Soy sauce
- Salt & pepper (as per your taste)
- Take cauliflower florets and grind them in a grinder – take them out when it looks like rice.
- Spray a frying pan with some olive oil. Add the riced cauliflower to it. While it cooks, add some salt & pepper. Take it out when it’s light brown. Set aside.
- Add grounded beef to the pan. Cook for some time.
- Now add in chopped garlic.
- Add broccoli florets and soy sauce. Mix it well. Cook until the beef colour turns brown. You can sprinkle some salt and pepper according to your taste.
- Place riced cauliflower in a large dish and pour this hot beef & broccoli mixture on top.