Realfit Coach Andy Chappell-Lewis
What is the Origin Programme
- Realfit Origin is a programme designed to enhance or rediscover the innate skills and physical abilities we all should have as humans. These have either been lost/forgotten through lack of use or have been limited by injuries, illness or lifestyle.
- It will help you to rediscover how to move freely again, without pain and with ease. Our sedentary lifestyle means we no longer have anywhere near the ability to run, jump, roll and climb as our ancestors. We are so removed from this, that for many attempting these will certainly cause injury. It’s time to claim them back.
- We have also lost some ability to use our senses effectively (sight, sounds, feel, smell).
Elements of the Origin Programme
- Mobility, how to move your body in an effortless and supple way. How to move freely from the ground and to standing.
- Balance, how to radically improve your balance on one and both feet, when you are stationary and when moving.
- Hand Eye Coordination and Peripheral Vision, how to improve your ability to catch, throw, aim and place your limbs where you want them to go. How to see in 180 degrees.
- Breathing, how to utilise your breathing to calm yourself down, energise yourself, create focus and concentration, and to deal with pain and negative emotions such as anger or fear.
How the sessions will run
- The sessions will be delivered through Realfit Online allowing you to watch and train whenever suits you.
- These sessions will be 30-45 minutes long and can be performed at home with the minimum of equipment (just about everything will be things you will have at home) and with enough space to move around safely.
- The sessions can be performed multiple times a week until the new weekly session is released. There will also be mini-practice sessions included to really help you perfect a chosen element of training.
- Also included will be multiple guidance documents to help you with elements such as sleep, recovery, relaxation and flexibility.
- 5-10 minutes of Flexibility & Breath Work
- 5-10 minutes of Balance & Sensory Work
- 10-15 minutes of Mobility & Stability Training
- 5-10 minutes of Coordination Games
- 5-10 minutes of Integrated Drills putting everything together.
- 5-10 minutes of Flexibility & Reflection on the session.
- Tennis Ball or similar
- Football or similar sized alternative
- Broom Stick or something similar but of similar weight.
- Loose Change
- Cheap Pillow
What are you waiting for, contact us for more details on the programme. We look forward to getting started.