Corn cups with prawns, mango & chillies
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
Protein: 1 g
Carbs: 6 g
Fat: 2 g
- 8-10 corn tortillas
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 100g small shelled prawns
- juice 1 lime
- ½ mango , peeled, deseeded and finely diced
- 2 tbsp finely diced red onion
- 1 red chilli , finely diced
- handful coriander , finely chopped and some whole leaves reserved
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
- Using a 6cm pastry cutter, cut out circles from the tortillas. Heat the tortilla circles for 5 secs in a microwave, then press into a mini muffin tin. Brush with the oil and bake for 8-10 mins until golden and crisp. Remove and leave to cool completely.
- Chop the prawns into small pieces and marinate in the lime juice for 5 mins.
- Put the prawns and lime juice in a bowl with the mango, red onion, chilli and coriander.
- Season, mix together and use to fill the corn cups just before serving.
- Top with coriander leaves.