Pear and Tahini Porridge
- 1.5 tablespoons of tahini
- Half a teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 soft pear
- 55g porridge oats
- 350ml of cashew milk
- 1 teaspoon of maple syrup
- Mix the tahini and vanilla extract together.
- Cut the pear in half lengthways. Dice one half and cut the other half into long spears.
- Place the oats, maple syrup diced pear, and cashew milk into a pan and simmer for 4-5 minutes.
- Divide across 2 bowls and fan the pear spears out over each one.
- Drizzle the vanilla tahini over each one to serve.