With pubs & restaurants opening up back inside next week, you’re probably itching to get booked in again!
And if you’re trying to lose weight, then don’t think that you CAN’T go, or that you have to go and can ONLY order a salad. You just need to make some more conscious decisions.
Here are 7 things you can do to help you stay on track:
1. Choose your restaurant wisely.
2. Ditch the pre meal nibbles on the table.
3. Go for a high protein meal.
4. Avoid the fried dishes if possible.
5. Order a side salad or some veg as a side.
6. Ask for a jug of water on your table.
7. Say no to the pudding menu.
If it’s literally a one-off though I really wouldn’t stress, go and enjoy yourself and get back to the ‘healthy eating’ the following day.
Remember, one meal won’t make you fat.